All coaching programs with The Mighty Mama Coach are limited to 4 people to ensure that we can give you a personal program to suit your individual needs. It is important to us that we create a program that fits your needs and keeps you as safe as we can throughout your program. Before choosing to do a program with us we advise you to speak to your medical team to ensure this is the best option for you.
The Mighty Mama To Be Class
- weekly class for pregnant women
- Building strength, improving mobility, preparing your pelvic floor and core for pregnancy and life as a new mum.
- Birth prep
- Meet other mums to be and get support through our facebook group with other mums to be, new mums and seasoned mums.
- No minimum contract.
- Preparation for those early postnatal days
Classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm.
£60 a month
“I started working with Lynsey from 3 months into my pregnancy and I absolutely love it. Before I fell pregnant I barely done any exercise but that wasn’t a problem! I can’t believe that I actually look forward to exercising now” - Julie -Mama to Be
The Mighty Mama Rehab and Restore Program
- weekly class offering recovery and rehab from all types of birth including C-Section
- rehab exercises for Diastasis Recti and Pelvic floor Dysfunction
- Access to all class rehab exercises at home once each class is completed with the coach
- 4 mini workouts (15 min) to do at home
- Facebook support group with other mums and The Mighty Mama Coach
£120 for a 6 week block
I am now confident to get back to doing weight training which i now love and have become one confident mama!!” - Ramya - Rehab Client
The Mighty Mama Class
- weekly classes of strength training and mobility exercises to help with the daily tasks of motherhood.
- all mamas are welcome.
- Classes will be adapted for any mums dealing with Prolapse, Diastasis Recti or Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.
- Book in weekly the class that suits you best.
- Facebook support from other mums and The Mighty Mama Coach
Classes start at £60 a month
“I first started going to the Mighty Mama coach one year post baby and can’t praise it enough - Lorna - Mighty Mama